Ivybank Cottage Facilities
A rural retreat, self catering holiday cottage, offering comfortable, well equipped accommodation for up to 6 people. We offer self catering accommodation, best suited to couples or families. There are beautiful views, an abundance of wildlife to be seen and sea eagles are often sighted overhead. It’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature.
- three bedrooms (1 double and 2 twin bedded rooms)
- bathroom with shower over bath
- well equipped kitchen/diner
- lounge with wood-burning stove Freesat TV and DVD player and WiFi
- secure garden, patio with table, BBQ and games
Let period: Sunday to Sunday
To enquire as to availability please email us via the Contact page
Mull is an island, so its a ferry crossing from either Oban to Craignure (40 minutes) or Lochaline to Fishnish (18 minutes) or Kilchoan (Ardnamurcan) to Tobermory (35 minutes)
Ferry’s are operated by Caledonian Macbrayne, click here to visit their web site.
There is also a small airfield at Glen Forsa