Please contact us if you would like more information about our self catering accommodation, check on availability, or make a booking.
By making a booking with us, you are agreeing with our Terms & Conditions.
Rates for 2017 are as follows:-
- 8th January to 9th April – £425
- 9th April to 23rd April – £475
- 23rd April to 30th April – £450
- 30th April to 7th May – £500
- 7th May to 28th May – £500
- 28th May to 4th June – £525
- 4thJune to 16th July – £550
- 16th July to 30th July – £575
- 30th July to 3rd September – £625
- 3rd September to 1st October – £500
- 1st October to 1st December – £450
We ask for a £100 deposit, plus £30 electricity deposit to confirm a booking, with the letting fee being payable 6 weeks before arrival. Payment may be by cheque, or via bank transfer. In a change for this year, the £50 of the deposit will be held as a Damage Deposit until the completion of the letting, and will be returned in full if Ivybank is left clean and tidy on vacation..
Electricity is payable based on meter readings, and the £30 per week is taken to cover this for the letting period. Any unused electricity deposit will be reimbursed within 2 weeks of the end of the let.
Terms & Conditions
A copy of our Terms and Conditions will be forwarded with the booking confirmation.
A cancellation will not necessarily result in a full refund of monies paid: this will be dependent on the length of notice given and a successful rebooking. Holiday insurance is therefore recommended.
SMOKING is not allowed in our home. Ivybank is ideal for families, and with this in mind, we have decided not allow pets.